Thursday, August 19, 2010

Javelina Football Camp 2010 by Noe Longoria

A great video and report by Noe Longoria.

The Javelinas have opened football camp on thursday August 12, 2010. I was at practice for about three days. Had a chance to catch a few clips of this years football team, and Head football coach Bo Attaberry as he returns for his fourth season. The Javelinas seem real anxious to get on the gridiron and prove to everyone who has been doubting them that the will be back to back champions. The team has several returnees and some really great transfers. I did not understand why the Lone Star Conference has placed the Hogs 5th in their poll, but that just gives the Javelinas more motivation to prove that they are the real deal. Stay tuned to my blog, my twitter(noedotcom), facebook, youtube(omer17), and now my vimeo(vimeo.com/noelongoriajr)..which i will most defninently be posting all my videos that unravel this years season. And also what is going on around campus.




This is who I am ......I am Omer.

Be Blessed

2 comments:

  1. YEA! Bring us Javelina TV!
    That was way cool. I watched it over n over.
    Thanks coach. And thanks Noe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks coach for posting. Keep em coming Noe, Good job.

    ReplyDelete