Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowboarding Story



One Saturday I went snowboarding, something that I hardly do, and was enjoying the day other than the occasional slam to the snow.  While on the lift to the top of the mountain I heard Lil Wayne, my ringtone from my jacket pocket.  I was just going to let it ring based on the fact that we were almost to the top and I had gloves on.  But I decided to look at it and although I didn't recognize the number I decided to answer anyway.  It was a Coach who I had randomly emailed a few days ago, (again all in who you know, someone recommend that I email and keep in touch with this coach) he asked what I was doing and I told him I was randomly snowboarding and it just so happened that I was about 15 minutes from the school that he was at.  He asked if I wanted to come visit after I was done for the day, which of course I did.  The coaching profession is crazy, one minute I was snowboarding and the next I was having an interview in snowboarding pants and with a girl I went snowboarding with in the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment